Residential Real Estate Marketing Plan - 25 Point Checklist
2. Market your property to an extensive database of financially capable European, Canadian, Brazilian, South American, Russian, Chinese, and other international prospects, by direct phone calls, emails, faxes, and direct mail.
3. Advertise your property nationally and internationally on hundreds of established real estate websites.
4. Prepare Professional Photos of your property for advertising,
and for placement on contracted global real estate sites.
6. Market your property through ProxioPro, the International
and Global Real Estate Network. Your property will be visible globally
to more than 600,000 real estate agents, and advertised internationally
on websites in 19 languages.
8. Market your property via an intensive social media campaign using all of the social media, including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, as well as YouTube, Pinterest, GooglePlus, Reddit, Tumblr, and Dailymotion.
9. Network select Realtors on a daily basis, locally, nationally,
and internationally by direct phone calls, faxes, email, and direct mail.
11.Prepare a Press Release regarding your property, for media
distribution, when warranted. A press release of your property information
will be submitted to a large wire service for public distribution.
13. Advertise your property on the Southeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service.
14. Market your property through MLS Advantage, MLS Matrix, and Realtor Property Resource via an advanced referral system.
15.Distribute your property information and brochure to select
brokers and agents who deal in luxury properties in Miami, and all of
18. Market your property to the public, to thousands of brokers and agents, and internationally through the very popular and highly ranked Miami Real Estate Blog .
19. Advertise your property on Miami media, such as Premier Guide Miami, the foremost online entertainment and social lifestyle magazine in South Florida.
20. Present your property to past, present and future prospects interested in your type of property, area or price range.
21.Create a brochure of your property information and photos to be distributed to specific target markets and potential buyers.
22. Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, and overall activity.
23. Have a For Sale Sign installed on your property.
24. Hold a Broker's Open House, so that all agents dealing in your type of property can preview your home at the same time.
25. Hold an Open House for the public, at the request of owner.